Interactive Call Management Platform
The following diagram illustrates the platform underlying architecture.
The Interactive Call Management Platform (ICMP) interacts with the Voice Verification Platform (VVP) in combination with other verification methods to deliver a robust and comprehensive multi-factor authentication algorithm.
- Mobile or landline phone
- Embedded devices, e.g. door security system.
- HTTP POST/Get
- Web services calls
The Benefits of Voice Biometrics
- Secure - Voice is generated by 14 different organs creating unique characteristics for each person.
- Convenient - End user is not required to remember or carry passwords, pins, smart cards and tokens. Users can authenticate from anywhere in the world.
- Cost effective - Organizations can run a centralized voice authentication system without need to deploy specific hardware at user locations.
- Scalable - Voice Biometrics can accommodate significant increase in end users without addition to the existing infrastructure.
- Natural and Comfortable - For users it is always more natural and comfortable to use voice in comparison to using other biometric techniques.
- Adoption - Learning curve for users to use voice biometrics is lower than other authentication methods.